- We have posted a Recovery Coach position with us that REQUIRES the PR credential prior to hire. The job(s) are within the new PRO-ACT organization here in Huntington that is a multi-provider setting. Full-time, $12 per hour, employed by Recovery Point West Virginia but stationed within PRO-ACT. All our jobs are posted on our career page at Indeed.com, and here is the link: https://www.indeedjobs.com/recovery-point-of-huntington/_hl/en_US?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XW5aRnY2g_zohRSoEeMyZTo91xLOSiOne
- We have posted other Recovery Coach jobs within hospital Emergency Rooms in Charleston (CAMC) and So. Charleston (Thomas Hospital). These do NOT require the PR credential prior to hire, but the ones hired will have to pursue the credential within 6 months of being hired. Also listed on our career page (link above) at Indeed.com.
CASE MANAGER – Harrison County West Virginia; established non-profit organization looking for a qualified Case Manager; FTE position; working in collaboration with the Executive Medical Director and Director of Program Operations, responsible for the case management, including participant interviews, referrals, coordinating discharge planning, monitoring, compliance and other related program activities. This is a non-treatment position in that there is no provider-patient relationship.
QUALIFICATIONS: Advanced degree in mental health/addiction field & state licensure desirable (MSW/LCPC or equivalent). At least 3-5 years experience with direct clinical services with broad exposure to chemical dependency, psychiatric and mental illness. Prior experience in evaluation and/or treatment center processes, employee assistance programs and/or clinical experience with professional populations highly desirable. Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and other programs required. Must have ability to work constructively and professionally. Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills. Personal recovery and office experience preferable. Send Resumes to: 4013 Buckhannon Pike, Mount Clare, WV 26408 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elkins Mountain Schools
Dual Diagnosis Clinical Specialist.
This position does require a Master’s degree in Human Services field (defined by Medicaid) from an accredited college or university; preferred two years of experience with the targeted population, licensure or eligible for licensure in the person’s field of expertise and a valid driver’s license.
The pay range for this position is $32,302.00 to $52,250.00.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Date: Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Behavioral Health Virtual Job Fair – Your Members/Students are invited!
To: Jordan-Mosley, Sheila (HRSA) <SJordan-Mosley@hrsa.gov>
On behalf of the Health Resources and Services Administration of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Office of Regional Operations is reaching out to share information about aon October 17, 2018.
Note that there is no cost for participation in this event.
During this online event, representatives from 100+ health care organizations nationwide will be available to discuss their open positions for:
· Licensed Clinical Social Workers
· Licensed Professional Counselors
· Marriage and Family Therapists
· Physician Assistants†
†Specializing in psychiatry, mental health, or behavioral health
Recruiters will discuss their organization’s benefits, their clinical environments (including approaches to integrated care), the populations they serve, and the rewards of providing care in their communities.
Health care professionals who provide opioid and substance use disorder treatments may qualify for a new Substance Use Disorder Loan Repayment Program which will open this Fall.
Additional loan repayment opportunities are available through HRSA programs, such as theand , for professionals in specific HPSAs.